We are very proud to be a Forest School where your child will develop outdoor and adventurous skills and experience a wide variety of multisensory experiences within the natural environment.
Possible activities may include:
- Hunting for minibeasts
- Natural crafts – making necklaces from elder, crowns or dream catchers from willow, collages from natural materials, weaving with long grasses, making tree cookies,
- Mud Painting and sculptures,
- Shelter building and knot tying,
- Using tools for a purpose – such as peeling bark from sticks with potato peelers to make toasting forks,
- Fire building and cooking on a camp fire.
Sessions are planned around individual and group needs, and built upon each week.